Saturday, May 21, 2011

What I DIDN'T Know About Orlando

Being a wealthy, well-connected man, I usually had no trouble getting any information I needed. But this was different.
I saw no reason to keep tabs on Orlando. I didn’t feel like talking to him… I mean, I had made him my nemesis.  I didn’t know what was going on with him at all….
And, of course, what I didn’t know about Orlando would prove to be the thing that got me into trouble.

 He had fallen in love,
With a girl named Rosalind,
After the wrestling match.

That, and the fact that my blabber-mouthed servant, Adam, had told Orlando about my plot to burn the stables he slept in, gave him reason to leave Usurpotopia. He hopped on a plane and went searching for sanctuary in the Forest of Nedra.

And he longed for the day when he would see his Rosalind again.

3 comments:

  1. Adam (old-dead-guy-84@gmail.com)May 23, 2011 at 4:43 PM

    Here we go again; always calling me names. I guess old habits die hard, eh Oliver?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Touchstone (DaFool3.14@gmail.com)May 23, 2011 at 4:45 PM

    So THAT’S how Orlando came to love Rosalind. Such a bother she was on my horrible trip into the forest.

    I think I'm gonna stay away from you guys for a while. You lovers are just SO sickening.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Duke Frederick (randomlybecameamonk@gmail.com)May 23, 2011 at 4:46 PM

    All the world loves a lover, indeed.

    ReplyDelete