Yeah. That was a very fast, funny, and COMPLETELY incomprehensible reenactment.
Don't worry. I've provided you with a summary.
1. I have just spent days trekking through the Forest of Nedra and haven't had any food or water for a LONG time.
2. I come to a clearing and rest for a couple hours.
3. A cave lion spies me laying there and stalks me, waiting to see if I'm alive (because they don't hunt dead things).
4. I stir, and the lion pounces.
5. During all this, Orlando just happens to be walking by (although, I'm SO grateful that he was there).
6. He tackles the lion and wrestles it to the ground, thus saving my life.
If Oprah was here, she would be calling this my "AHA moment." I'd have to agree.