Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Chapter Two: Yes, Rosalind, I Became Worse

That argument with Orlando left me FURIOUS. Naturally, I plotted my revenge against him for rebelling. And what a cruel revenge I had in mind...


"Hello? Dennis!"
"Yes?"
"I think Charles wanted to see me... Could you call him for me?"
"Right away."
---

"Hello Oliver."

"What's up, Charles? Did you have news?"

"Yes, I do. Your younger brother plans to wrestle me tomorrow. I must fight for my honor, but I do not wish to harm him. I wanted to let you know so that you could try to persuade him not to wrestle."

"I'm sorry to tell you, Charles, that I have already heard of this plot and tried to get Orlando to agree not ot wrestle. But he is very stubborn and naive, and I failed in my attempt. He is a very evil young man, and he would love nothing more than to KILL you in tomorrow's match. If you value your life, you will end his before he gets the chance to end yours tomorrow. I wish you luck."

"Thank you for informing me of this! I leave with my thanks, Oliver."

No comments:

Post a Comment